Certified translations are provided by sworn translators (certified by the Minister of Justice) and they bear the signature and a stamp of a translator. As a result of this, they are treated as official documents in the majority of offices and institutions. The rules of delivering certified translations are determined in the Act of the Profession of a Sworn Translator.
We perform the following types of certified translation:
- translation of contracts
- translation of vehicle documents
- translation of documents for official institutions
- translations for courts
- translation of notary deeds
- translation of company registration documents
- translation of medical records
- translation of banking documents
- translation of diplomas
… and many more.
or call at:
+48 12 341 55 76 or +48 722 101 120.